Filters and specialty cartridges
Filtering water is the best way to ensure clean, contaminant free drinking water. Our range of filters work in various way so please contact us if you need to discuss further.
Carbon cartridges are used in a variety of applications and reduce the taste and odour from water as well as chlorine. Carbon filters are the most common choice for domestic use, especially for underbench and benchtop units.
Several micron ratings are available and we offer the popular 0.5 micron cartridge which successfully removes Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Taste, odour, VOC and sediment removal
- Wide range of micron ratings
- Wide range of cartridge sizes and uses for residential and industrial
- High flow rates
- High absorption capacity and efficiency
- Granular activated carbon units available
- Performance tested with low pressure drop
- Long life
Poly-spun sediment cartridges
Poly-spun sediment cartridges are the most cost effective method of pre-filtration without losing quality. Pre-filter sediment cartridges will not alter taste or odour, so are best in conjunction with a carbon filter if you require this too.
The Liquatec sediment cartridges have four layers of filtration, each with a different micron rating. This proven method effectively retains particles and extends the filter life with a much lower pressure drop.
- Superior chemical resistance – not prone to bacterial attack
- Compatible with a wide range of industrial filters
- Wide range of micron ratings
- Wide range of sizes and lengths
- Filter media polypropylene
- Maximum temperature rating 62.8° C
Inline cartridges are used in a wide variety of applications from under bench residential drinking filters to fridge and coffee machine filters. They offer ease of use and feature a push lock fitting that allows speedy replacement with minimal fuss. We also offer the convenient Q-Series cartridge that features a valved head that will automatically shut off the water flow when the cartridge is being replaced.
- Variety of applications and uses
- Variety of media available from Chlorine reduction to water softening and scale removal
- Injection moulded filter bodies
- Variety of lengths and micron ratings
- User friendly
- Competitively priced
As a valued distributor for New Zealand manufacturers Magnum Filters, we are able to offer top quality New Zealand made pleated cartridges to you at very competitive prices.
Our filters are manufactured from top grade Polyester or Cellulose which is imported from the United States in bulk. This media is specifically designed for the manufacture of potable water filters. We have as standard very popular colour co-ordination of our filter end caps for ease of identification as to what particular micron you have. This makes identification of the cartridge so much easier when it comes out of the housing dirty.
If you require something a little different then ask us about our wide range of specialty cartridges. We offer Nitrate removal as well as Fluoride, Heavy Metal, Aluminium and Iron removal filters. We also offer a wide range of sub micron filters for hospitals or domestic use.
- Nitrate Removal
- Fluoride Removal
- Heavy Metals
- Chlorine and other chemicals
- Bacteria (sub micron filtration)
The Q-Serie’s is the ultimate, user-friendly inline filter that is easy to replace with no tools necessary.
These filters are perfect for cyst, sediment, taste, odour and chlorine reduction and is ideal for use in any situation where better tasting, sediment free water is required. i.e beverage equipment, coffee machines, ice machines, drinking fountains and any other point of use applications.